Mid cycle test day. You know you want it..
” CrossFit Total “
Three max lift attempts at each of the following movements:
- Back Squat
- Strict Press
Here is how we will run the Total at CFN :
- All sessions will be “open gym” format. Come in and warm up on your own. Your coaches will be there to help you if you need it.
- Once you start lifting, you have ONE HOUR to complete the Total. (The last session will end promptly at 7:30 PM)
- You may do warm-up sets, but once you “declare” your opening lift (by writing it on the whiteboard next to your name), YOU ONLY GET TWO MORE ATTEMPTS. Record all three lifts for all three movements next to your name.
- You must finish the squats before moving to the strict press, and you must finish the strict press before moving to the deadlift.
- You may do less than three max attempts for any one movement, but you CANNOT do more than three.
- Your final score is the total of your best lift from each movement.
- Use a spotter(s) for back squat.
- Support and encourage each other !!!